Friday, September 2, 2016

5th Night: Around Crater Lake

Weather conditions did not change much. So, we decided to stay at Crater Lake but now take photos in the surroundings. First, we took sunset images of Mt. Thielsen from the Pumice Desert outside of the Crater (yikes, this will be a pain to clean up those optics!)

Then we went to a nearby, small lake and took Milky Way images from there. The small lake and the trees made a great composition:


And when clouds moved in, I took a short timelapse of the Milky Way behind the clouds (forgetting once again that vertical is a bad movie format!!!)

And then we had to say goodbye!! I can't believe how quickly the week went by and how much I learned, the great people that I met and the awesome photos that I took!!!

Continue on: Should I stay or should I go?

No comments:

Post a Comment